Monday, April 11, 2011

a weekend of "kinda" productivity

I actually did something this weekend.. Shocker there.... even though I was under the weather most of Sunday, I worked on my crochet tarot card bag, and I made some earrings:)


I need to get on the ball and work on my Etsy store. Earrings for Sale.. maybe other things:)

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Little by little, that's how you'll fill your store. I'm always thinking of new things I want to make but my frustration lies in only having 2 hands! LOL I think I need some elves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need elves too! I have to work on some stuff for presentation. I have some nice things I can use as a back drop. Put my little camera to use as well. I have so far about 4 other pairs of earrings I need to find homes for. Whats nice is, supplies are easy to get. It's just the beads that drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete